The Writing Retreat
This weekend retreat is designed to remove you from your everyday life away from distractions and interruptions. You get 80% of your book tasks done while the other 20% happens before and after the weekend.
There are other institutions/schools/individuals doing an amazing job teaching people how to write books. Their systems are outstanding and only if you followed the steps you would be successful.
The harsh reality is that only 3% of people that attend those courses ever become a published author. Our point of difference is that we provide a package that includes all the mentoring, content structure, photo-shoot, editing, layout, publishing, 300 copies of your book, Amazon upload and eBook, pre-launch, and marketing guidance, and group support in private, author only groups.
If you invest in this package it guarantees you will get to hold your book in your hand from the beginning as we work with you until you do.
Writing and publishing a book has never been easier with our Ultimate 48 Hour Author Blueprint, however, the Ultimate 48 Hour Author weekend is not for everyone. The style and structure that we use to make this happen is unique and only suited to those that qualify after a 30 Minute Strategy Session as we only work with coachable and passionate people.
We are interested in a 100% success rate with our participants and that is why we are very specific in the selection process as each author becomes a big part of our lives until they are successful in launching their book to market.